WHAT IS RESIDENTIAL PARKING?
Resident parking is the restriction of the general usability of public parking spaces by means of signage in favor of the residents of a certain district. In order to be allowed to park in the residents 'parking spaces, the residents of the relevant district must be in possession of a residents' parking permit, which they can apply for at the Bad Langensalza traffic authority.
WHAT SHOULD BE ACHIEVED WITH RESIDENTIAL PARKING?
Residents of urban core areas, in which there is a high general demand for parking spaces due to a considerable concentration of trade and service facilities as well as workplaces, hardly have the possibility to park their vehicle near the apartment due to the lack of free parking spaces. This has a negative impact on the quality of living. The designation of resident parking spaces increases the chances for residents to have a free parking space. At the same time, resident parking contributes to calming traffic in the resident park quarters, since the search for parking spaces by residents and non-resident parkers decreases. The resident parking system can therefore be seen as a measure for strengthening the residential function in the city center.
WHERE CAN RESIDENTIAL PARKING BE ARRANGED?
The arrangement of residential parking privileges is only permissible where, due to the lack of private parking spaces and due to considerable general parking pressure, the residents of the urban district do not regularly have a sufficient opportunity to find a parking space for their motor vehicle within reasonable walking distance of their apartment.
RESIDENTIAL PARKING AREAS IN BAD LANGENSALZA
Zur Verbesserung der Parkbedingungen für die Bewohner wurde das System der Bevorrechtigung des Parkens der Bewohner für einzelne Parkflächen eingeführt. In Bad Langensalza sind derzeit 15 Bewohnerparkquartiere ausgewiesen, die zu Stichtagen vergeben werden. Wann welcher Parkbereich vergeben wird, finden Sie hier:
WHO WILL RECEIVE A RESIDENTIAL PARK ID?
- People who are registered with their main place of residence in a residential park district and who do not have or cannot rent their own parking space.
- People who have an officially registered secondary residence and whose main residence is more than 50 km from Bad Langensalza.
FOR WHICH VEHICLES IS THERE A RESIDENTIAL PARK ID?
- For the motor vehicle that is registered to the resident as the keeper or that is demonstrably used by the applicant.
WHAT DOES A RESIDENTIAL PARK ID COST?
- The fee is 15.00 euros for up to 5 months and 30.00 euros for 12 months.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR GIVING A RESIDENTIAL PARK ID?
- Presentation of the vehicle registration or vehicle registration document.
- Confirmation of use of the vehicle if the applicant is not the keeper.
- Identity card or confirmation of registration from the applicant's registration office.
WHERE CAN I APPLY FOR A RESIDENTIAL PARK ID?
The responsible authority in the city administration is the road traffic authority of the city of Bad Langensalza at 40 Mühlhäuser Straße.
Here you have the opportunity to download an application for a resident parking permit:
A personal consultation with the road traffic authority is necessary to issue the resident parking permit.