This large patrician house with its representative decorative facade was commissioned by the doctor and later mayor Dr. To build Tobias Breithaupt around 1609. On an existing, older, massively built ground floor and upper floor, a second upper floor in a half-timbered construction was placed, plastered and the entire facade was richly decorated with stucco. The alliance coat of arms of the Breithaupt / Urbach families made of sandstone is located in a coat of arms cartouche above the entrance gate. From 1740 the property was owned by the wholesale merchant and later mayor Johann Christian Weiß (1703-1784), the Friedrich Gottlieb Klopstock as a tutor for his two sons. Today the house shines again in its first baroque colors.